Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites

Favorite Team: The Blackhawks

If you are a Blackhawks fan, then this should come as no surprise. In honor of the Blackhawks facing the Ducks in game seven this Saturday, I felt it was only appropriate to showcase them in my Friday Favorites list. After seeing their performance this last Wednesday, game seven is sure to be one of the most intense games of the playoffs.



Favorite Scent: Fresh Lavender

Flowers these days are in full bloom, especially the row of lavender that lines the side of my house. Throughout my house you can find little bouquets in vases or mugs. Lavender is so soothing and calming, it instantly relaxes me and makes me feel at home.



Favorite Refreshment: Pineapple infused Water

I recently discovered pineapple infused water, and I don't know how I can go back to regular water. I decided to try out brunch at Standard Market in Naperville a few weeks ago, which could honestly be a Friday favorite in itself, and was amazed at their little water station with different flavored waters. Pineapple was hands down my favorite, and it's so easy to make!



Favorite Quote: "Being positive in a negative situation is not naive. It's leadership."

In my opinion, positivity is a mindset. Being a positive person in any aspect of your life will not only make a good impression on other people, but it will make you feel good as well. The ability to be positive in a negative situation isn't always easy, but it is something we should all strive for. 



Favorite Recipe: Indoor S'mores

Let me make this simple, I love s'mores. I tried out this recipe from Dessert for Two with my family and we absolutely loved it. When I found it on Pinterest I knew I had to try it, and it is definitely worth keeping around. 


Let us know your Friday Favorites in the comments below or send us an email with suggestions for next week's Friday Favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment