Tuesday, May 26, 2015

June Calendar Download


Just like every month, I can't believe that May is already coming to an end. It's already almost June? Unbelievable. Each and every year goes by faster and faster. But this year is absolutely flying by. I can not believe that summer is upon us. 

In excitement of the warm weather and summer festivities I've created a printable calendar. Enjoy June with a stylish calendar to spruce up your office space or home decor. New designs for each month will be uploaded at the end of each previous month. Collect them all! 

I'm extremely excited to debut my new Etsy shop. Although it's a bit bare at this stage, I look forward to creating some awesome designs over the next few months. Make sure to take a look in a few weeks to check out all the new additions to the shop.

If there is anything in particular you would like to see on my Etsy Shop I would love to get input and feedback. Contact me!




No comments:

Post a Comment