Monday, May 4, 2015

The Best Planner


If you're like me, you suffer severe separation anxiety without your planner. The confusion and unease sets in the moment I get to work and realize that I've left it behind. With not only events, birthdays and contacts; my planner includes daily to do lists and notes.

Essentially, my planner is my life.

If you totally know what I mean, or if you're looking for ways to be more organized, I have the perfect planner for you. For the last two years I have been a huge supporter of Erin Condren planners. Not only are they adorable and extremely durable, they include motivational quotes, both daily and monthly calendars, stickers, and extra paper. Basically anything you could ever want in a planner, these have it.

Although they don't come cheap, they are completely worth it. Keeping organized is extremely important for me. Knowing that I have everything I need to remember in one place allows for me to stay stress free. Which is key with such a hectic and busy schedule.

Ready to be amazed? Make your first purchase with this link to receive $10 OFF! I promise you won't be disappointed.

How are you able to stay organized? Do you have a favorite planner that you just can't live without? Share how you stay organized!




No comments:

Post a Comment